Omaha Community Foundation
There are presently no open calls for submissions.
Before you begin, don't forget to:
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your safe senders list to ensure you receive all system communications.
- Save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date. You can bookmark this page to return directly to your draft.
- Click here to ACCESS YOUR SAVED SUBMISSIONS.
The Omaha Community Foundation may use the content of this application and any awards received in educational and promotional efforts. These materials might include: communications with other donors or foundations, printed or electronic publications, websites, social media, or other electronic communications.
GENERAL APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
Applicants are encouraged to read through the entire application and ask questions to get feedback before submitting a proposal.
Please note the following:
- There are word limits for open-ended questions. To ensure your answers do not exceed these limits:
1) Type and save all application responses in a text document BEFORE starting!
2) To check your word count, go to "Review" or "Tools"
3) Select "Word Count" and make edits as needed
4) Copy and paste answers into the online application form.
- DO NOT USE ALL CAPS IN YOUR RESPONSES.
- Organization Budget refers to the most recently completed fiscal year (MAX 2 pages)
- Proposal Budget must show all pending and confirmed sources of revenue and expenses (MAX 2 pages)
- If you need assistance, please let us know! We have templates and other resources that may be useful!
Need assistance with the new portal, don't hesitate to use the Submittable Help Center and reach out to Customer Support.